Welcome And Thanks For Stopping By >>> To Promote Your Business or Brand On Aruwaab9ja Blog!!! Call/WhatsApp >>> > +234 813 351 7876 or Send Mail To >>> > [email protected]

Man Sitting In Wheelchair Goes Up In Flames After Falling Asleep With Cigarette In His Hand.

Post a Comment
Prompting you the best..... 


A man sitting in a wheelchair has gone up in flames after falling asleep with a cigarette in his hand.
New York Post reports that an American man in a wheelchair has been burned in Midtown Manhattan, USA, early Saturday after falling asleep with a cigarette in his hand.
The 43-year-old man was sitting outside a building on East 53rd Street near 5th Avenue just after 7 a.m. when he fell asleep holding the lit cigarette, officials said.
The snoozing smoker then dropped the burning butt into his lap, where it began to scorch him, authorities said.
Emergency responders quashed the small blaze in less than 20 minutes — but his wheelchair burned down to its frame.
He was taken to Mount Sinai St. Luke’s with first-degree burns on his legs, police said.
“His arms were burned bad,” a nearby food cart vendor told The Post. “I saw a lot of smoke.”

ALWAYS STAY UPDATED WITH THE LATEST NIGERIAN NEWS FROM ARUWAAB9JA.COM.NG

Related Posts

Post a Comment